CULINAIRE CR.RPR.RC.965 1 Door Uright Roll in Refrigerator
The Culinaire® Roll-in Plating Refrigerator enables cold portioning at a comfortable room temperature. The combination of an air curtain and fan forced refrigeration from the top, back and each side, creates a uniform temperature within the refrigerator. Keeps contents at a cool +2ºC to +4ºC in 20ºC controlled environment . The advantages of cold portioning without a refrigerated room include; lower investment and operating costs as you have the flexibility to operate from almost any room selection with a normal room temperature, while complying with HACCP guidelines and without interrupting the refrigerated chain. Suits 2/1 gastronorm trolley (sold separately).
• Suits 1 x 2/1 Gastronorm Trolley
• Keeps contents at a cool +2ºC to +4ºC in 20ºC controlled environment
• The combination of an air curtain and fan forced refrigeration from the top, back
and each side creates a uniform temperature within the refrigerator
• The door at the foot of the refrigerator assists with maintaining the internal
temperature by minimising the loss of refrigerated air while still allowing a trolley to
be rolled in and out and loaded without constantly opening the door
• For extended holding periods, a roller curtain is provided which magnetically seals
opening to the top of the door
• Heater wire in cabinet fascia to prevent condensation
• L.E.D. lighting provides illumination to the interior
• Robust stainless steel construction
• Fitted with roll-in roll-out to base of refrigerator
• Suits 1 x 2/1 gastronorm trolley (sold separately)
• Condensate drain is located on right hand side of the refrigerator as standard.
Additionally the door to the foot of the refrigerator is right hand hinged as standard.
• The refrigerator an be ordered with left hand drain and hinged door by adding ”.L”
• Remote condenser unit to be supplied separately and connected by a qualifi ed
refrigeration contractor and electrician
• Condensate is to be plumbed to waste